Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hi it is me Jenny. I am 6 years old now and going into first grade. Mommy is going to try and help me write in this more.  I think it will be fun.

The things I like to do are:  

play outside
be at school
being with my Mommy
going to church
and lots of things.

My favorite color is pink.  I like pink because it is a happy color.  My favorite food is pizza.  

My favorite Bible story is about Jesus.  He is nice.  He loves me. Jesus died on the cross for us.  Then He came alive again. He is my super hero.

One wish is that I could have a horse.  If I had a horse I would ride on it and play with it.

I am most excited about 1st grade.  I think I will learn how to write more.  I think I will learn "multication". 

What I wish people knew about me:  I like to giggle.  
What I like to do most is:  I don't like to watch tv, I like to play instead.  Playing is more fun.

If I could be in the Olympics I would be a swimmer.  I would win a gold medal.

I like the Olympics.  I like the gymnasts and the runners. They run fast!  I can run fast too.  

That is all for now. 
Love Jenny.

No comments: